|Soap Name||Price||Purchase Link|
|Soapless Gentle Foaming Cleanser||$69||Net a Porter|
|CREED Silver Mountain Water Soap||$45||John Lewis|
|Tom Ford Private Blend Oud Wood Shower Gel||$110||Amazon|
|Malin + Goetz Rum Hand + Body Wash||$205||Amazon|
|Dior Prestige Le Savon||$70||John Lewis|
Sisley Brand Foaming Cleanser Soap – is one of the highest priced soap on the market. According to their product editor, this soap is designed to be “non-irritating” and is also suitable for all types of skin.
Creed Silver Mountain Water Soap – 150 grams of this soup will cost you $45 dollars when purchased on John Lewis online store. This is a luxury fragrance soap made by Creed, a multi-national perfume house with Paris origins.
Tom Ford Private Blend Oud Wood Shower Gel – A luxurious fragrance soap gel that belongs to the Tom Ford brand, one of the most exquisite and expensive soap gels you could ever find on Amazon.
Malin + Goetz Rum Hand + Body Wash – A premium beauty/fragrance soap usually found on high-end hotels, the smallest version of this soap can be bought for $2.94 per fluid ounce, while the largest can be bought at $1.6 per fluid once. The price on the chart above should buy you 128 fluid ounce which is about 3.7 liters of the soap.
Dior Prestige Le Savon – This Dior branded soap is meant to be paired with skincare products. You can buy 110 grams of this soap for around $70 on John Lewis.
1. This Article Is Purely Entertainment
2. We Only Include Products That Can Be Ordered Online
3. We Only Use American Companies
4. We Use Products That Are Commercial & Can Be Bought Repeatedly, Not A Single One-Off
5. We Aim To Use Companies That Have An Online Reputation & Don’t Look Like Fake Websites
6. This Article Can Be Updated Anytime, Please Contact Us For Updates