|1||Jay Strongwater Sophie Hydrangea Glass Bowl||US $5,200.00||Blooming Dales|
|2||William Yeoward Crystal Abigail Bowl||US $3,470.00||Blooming Dales|
|3||Bowl, 10 1/4 inch | Gala Prestige Medusa Grey Versace||US $3,000.00||Rosent Halusa -Shop|
|4||Nymphenburg Europa Pearl Sugar Bowl||US $2,780.00||Knee and Co|
|5||Bowl, 7 inch | Gala Prestige Medusa Grey Versace||US $1,850.00||Rosent Halusa – Shop|
The 1st and 2nd spots of the most expensive bowls are available at Blooming Dales. Upon clicking the link above, you can see how creative and unique these two bowls and also durable because of the materials they are made.
On the other hand, the 3rd and 5th spots can be bought at Rosent Halusa -Shop. They are both Versace brand but the other bowls is quite bigger than the other and obviously, the bigger one has the higher price.
Lastly, the 4th spot is the “Nymphenburg Europa Pearl Sugar Bowl” which is available to buy at Knee and Co.
1. This Article Is Purely Entertainment
2. We Only Include Products That Can Be Ordered Online
3. We Only Use American Companies
4. We Use Products That Are Commercial & Can Be Bought Repeatedly, Not A Single One-Off
5. We Aim To Use Companies That Have An Online Reputation & Don’t Look Like Fake Websites