|1||Fountain pen Bentley Ebony M||US $1,325.00||Bentley Ebony|
|2||Rollerball pen Bentley Ebony||US $870.00||Bentley Ebony|
|3||Ballpoint pen Bentley Ebony||US $760.00||Bentley Ebony|
|4||Fountain pen Bentley Limited Edition Barnato B||US $675.00||Bentley Limited Edition Barnato|
|5||Rollerball pen Bentley Limited Edition Barnato||US $625.00||Bentley Limited Edition Barnato|
The top 3 most expensive Bentley Pen is made of Ebony. Furthermore, Ebony is a finely textured and highly durable wood, making it the perfect choice for a quality writing instrument.
On the other hand, the 4th and 5th spots were made of Woolf Barnato metal. The metal barrel is lacquered in the characteristic Barnato dark green color and guilloched in the signature diamond pattern created by Bentley. The chrome-plated front and end sections also gleam in dark green.
1. This Article Is Purely Entertainment
2. We Only Include Products That Can Be Ordered Online
3. We Only Use American Companies
4. We Use Products That Are Commercial & Can Be Bought Repeatedly, Not A Single One-Off
5. We Aim To Use Companies That Have An Online Reputation & Don’t Look Like Fake Websites